Series ‘F’ magnetic piston cylinders are completely interchangeable with equivalent imported or Indian pneumatic cylinders as per ISO 6431 International standards. (Sizes: 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 160 & 200mm. Stroke: up to 2500 mm) These cylinders are designed to function under severe Indian environmental conditions & have undergone rigorous trials under actual loads.
- Accurately honed extruded AluminIum section cylinder barrel with integral tie rods for streamlined appearance, alignment and easy mounting of reed switches.
- Special profile cushion seal cum large flow non return valve for instant, jerk free reversal of cylinder & smooth decelaration.
- Special profile ‘U’ type piston seals for low friction and zero leakage.
- Fine taper cushion screws on port side for easy accessibility.
- Mounting can be attached without dismantling the cylinder because of internal threads in end cover screws.
- Piston rod centreless ground and hard chrome plated.
- Specially compounded rod wiper seal with secondary ‘U’ seal.
- ‘U’ type primary piston rod seal.
- Long length piston rod bearing.
- Long length cushion boss for guaranteed deceleration at high speeds of operation.
- Permanent magnet for actuation of reed switches provided as standard for 32 to 100 mm. bores.
- Filled PTFE wear strip prevents scoring of barrel when cantilever forces act on the piston rod.